Welcome back to my blog.
Esprit, the international intercollegiate fest of the Department of Management Studies, Christ University is finally over and I just got some time off to go out, chill and pen down my thoughts, for I feel it has been ages since I have posted anything.
So let’s get started!
Place #1 Om Made Cafe
Om Made Cafe is a rooftop cafe existing in 5th Block, Koramangala which according to me, is worth exploring only once.
1. Good Ambience: The ambiance of this rooftop cafe is amazing. The fresh Bengaluru air alongside a burning candle was an incredible experience. The decor of the cafe had an antique touch to it and was classy enough for Instagram uploads.
1. Legit expensive: The moment I entered the place and saw the ambiance, I experienced the adrenaline rush gasping into my ears and telling me to get out or soon turn into a broke.
My fantasies turned into reality when I saw the bill- 480 bucks just for 2 deserts.
2. Slow Service: The service bothered me a lot. The time in between the placing of the order and actually relishing your food was huge.
3. The Taste: Had the taste being amazing, I wouldn’t cringe so much about the money and the never-ending time gaps. But unfortunately whatever I ate; the taste was just average.
To Sum Up: Om Made Cafe is a good option to consider for high tea or snack time. For proper dinner or lunch, it’s simply not worth walking in.
ADDRESS: No. 136, Evergreen PARC, Rooftop, 1st Cross Road, 5th Block,, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
PHONE: 080 2553 3369
Place #2 Tenzin kitchen
Tenzin kitchen, situated in 7th block Koramangala is a Tibetan Style restaurant, worth stepping in multiple times.
Pro- Con Analysis:
1. Affordable & Quality Food: A cheap place whose scrumptious food is hard to find. Tenzin kitchen is one of the rarest gems of Koramangala which is capable of providing good food at affordable price.
When I went out with my friends I ordered:
A. Veg Manchurian
B. Hakka Noodles
All the above-listed items cost me only 270 bucks with a considerable quantity of each.
2. Amazing Service: What makes this place one of the gems of Koramangala is the fast delivery of food.
I loathe killing my time by waiting in restaurants and any restaurant that fulfills this criterion automatically comes up on my priority list.
In spite of me repeatedly calling this place a gem, it has a flaw. The limitation is that the restaurant isn’t big enough to accommodate a lot of people and during peak hours is vulnerable to getting crowded.
But, do go and check it out once.
ADDRESS: 407, 1st C Main Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
PHONE: 097314 53282
That’s it guys.
I hope you liked reading it. Let me know your reviews of the places mentioned in the comments section below.
Any questions/ suggestions?
Feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org